Berry-Dijon Chicken with a Kick ala ~DKBB~
(original recipe by Susan Marshall in the June/July 2012 edition of Taste of Home magazine)
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 Tbsp. butter
Salt & pepper
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes per side (or until meat thermometer reads 170° F).
- Remove cooked chicken from skillet and and keep warm.
⅓ c. raspberry vinegar
½ c. fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
3 Tbsp. honey Dijon mustard
Dash habanero sauce
- Combine all ingredients, except berries, in small bowl and whisk together.
- Add all ingredients, including berries, to skillet used for cooking chicken.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened.
- Serve over chicken breasts; garnish with fresh basil if desired.