Everybody’s Favorite Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
(original recipe from a zillion different ranch wives and church ladies)
1 pkg. of your favorite brownie mix, prepared as directions state and cooled
Peanut Butter Topping:
1 c. creamy peanut butter
½ c. butter (softened)
3 c. powdered sugar
4 to 6 Tbsp. half n’ half -or- milk
- Mix all topping ingredients together on low speed.
- Spread on top of cooled brownies.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut and serve.
- Add some melted milk chocolate to the topping and mix well before spreading on cooled brownies.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over chilled brownies before serving.
- Cover the topping with chopped peanuts.