Stuffing Waffles w/Turkey and Gravy ala ~DKBB~
Here’s an ingenious use for leftover stuffing, turkey and gravy!
Leftover stuffing (cooked* or uncooked)
1 egg, beaten
- Warm the leftover stuffing up a bit.
- Add egg; add chicken broth as desired to make mixture pliable and mixable.
- Heat your waffle iron; place a ball of the mixture on each section of the waffle iron; close the waffle iron and cook (4 to 7 minutes should do it).
- The “waffles” may not hold together real well, but they will be crispy and hot.
- Place thinly sliced turkey on each waffle and top with hot turkey gravy.
- You can add cranberries as a garnish if you desire.