Butterfinger Cookies ala ~DKBB~
(original recipe from 101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix by Stephanie Ashcraft)
1 chocolate cake mix (Devil's Food is my favorite)
⅓ cup vegetable oil
½ package Butterfinger Bits (or 1 large Butterfinger bar, crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil under powder is completely dissolved into dough.
- Mix Butterfinger Bits (or crushed candy bar) into the dough thoroughly.
- Drop dough in small balls onto parchment-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes; do not overbake.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool.